Friday, September 22, 2006

Reunion


Atchison, Kansas
Two days after the Oktoberfest excursion, I headed back to the USA for a quick visit with the family and to attend my 10 year High School Reunion. Yes, that’s right…I’m old….but I don’t feel old. So that is a good thing. Plus, they say that 30 is the new 20 and if that is the case, then I’m only 18!!!

The reunion was a lot of fun and it was good to see the people from my past: those who I grew up with and make up the many of the memories from my youth in Atchison. Some have gotten married, some have kids…some have stayed in the area, some have moved away. It was great to pull everyone together for some good moments.

The text and photos of all postings on this blog remain the copyright of Betsy Liebsch, unless otherwise stated. Under no circumstances should the photos or text be used without the express written permission of Betsy Liebsch. If you wish to use or publish photos or text from this article, please contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home